Sunday, February 22, 2009

About this blog, thing, whatever...

I am a geek, nerd, choose your own popular turn of phrase. I love movies, TV, comics, youtube, facebook, etc. I particularly love sci-fi and super heroes, though comedy, horror, and foreign films also dot my Netflix queue.

I am also a husband, father of two and state employee. I love playing with my kids, quiet evenings with the missus and trying to solve the latest budget problems at work.

This blog is where those two worlds collide. How can I watch the latest episode of Lost or Supernatural on the DVR without the scarring the kids for life? When are my kids ready for Star Wars? Lord of the Rings? Zombie movies (heh)?

Sometimes, this will be a movie review or television review. Sometimes it will be navigating the rivers of pop culture with the kids in tow. Sometimes just whatever is on my mind. Whatever happens I hope it is entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment