Friday, April 1, 2011

The Absentee Landlord

So, a couple of years ago, I purchased the property called Pop Went the Culture.  It was shiny and new and I had some fun posting random thoughts about television and movies.  However, soon afterward I put a deposit down on another gorgeous space called 100 Years of Movies.  I became a little obsessive about my new property and stopped coming around here.

So I was shocked (SHOCKED) to discover as I swung by my old haunt that the windows were cracked and broken, the paint was falling off the sides and the landscaping has gone to hell.  I was an absentee landlord and I'd created blog blight here on the interwebs.

This will not stand.

Starting today, I'll try to do better.  You will see movie, television and comic reviews.  You will see my thoughts on crap I see going.  Sometimes it may only be a few sentences (did I mention I have four kids), but things should start to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment